Head for the seaside and indulge in simple pleasures with a romantic escape to Albion House, Ramsgate. Perched atop the winding Madeira Walk, this beautifully designed B&B effortlessly mixes en vogue interiors with a rich history. Built in 1791 and once graced by Queen Victoria, you’ll now find seaside views and boutique charms, once voted in the top 50 most romantic hotels in Europe by The Telegraph. Live like royalty, with fine food in the Regency dining room and neighbouring cocktail bar, before discovering the hidden boutiques of the Royal Harbour.
Enjoy a two-night stay in the King room, with seaside views that will set the scene for an effortlessly romantic, gorgeously blissful escape.Enter now
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Secret Escapes Ltd, 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD.
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 21 or over.
3. Employees of Secret Escapes, The Hoxton and Lindt & Sprüngli or their affiliated companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this prize draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
5. To enter this prize draw, participants are asked to fill out a short questionnaire between 28/01/2019 7.00 am (“Entry Date”) and 13/02/2019 11.59 pm (“Close Date”).
6. No purchase is necessary; it is free to enter this prize draw.
7. One additional entry will be provided when the entrant shares the competition.
8. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the closing date will not be eligible to win.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
9. To enter this draw, participants must fill in the form on the prize draw page at the promoter’s website providing the information about their name and email address.
10. All entries must be received between the entry date and the close date (UK time).
PRIZE DRAW REQUIREMENTS
11. Participants agree to be contacted by the promoter for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
12. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which otherwise do not meet the requirements.
13. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or older except employees of Secret Escapes, The Hoxton, Lindt & Sprüngli and its partners. The prize is for 2 adults and includes; 2 night stay at The Hoxton Paris, in a Roomy room including breakfast. Subject to availability. Monday – Thursday stays only, bank holiday not included. Travel must take place from 01 March to 31 December 2019 (excluding 20 July – 10 August). Prize will cover £300 spending money total which can be redeemed against travel/transport. Lindt & Sprüngli to offer two personalised ‘My Lindt Bar’ and two 700g Pick & Mix selection boxes at the Lindt Chocolate Shop – Pairs Opera. All offers subject to availability. Insurance are not included unless specified. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport, driving licence, travel documents and travel insurance prior to their departure. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not cash alternative will be offered.
14. In the event of circumstances beyond our control the promoter is not responsible for delays in travel.
15. Promoter reserves the right to publish name, town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise the promoter at time of being notified that they have won.
16. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prizes on offer. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. The winner must claim the prize not later than 14 days after the winner has been informed.
18. If the winner rejects or fails to claim the prize on time in accordance with the clause 17 the prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of the promoter.
19. The winner will be drawn at random by Secret Escapes from all submissions received between the entry date and the close date.
20. The winner will be contacted via a direct message from an employee at Secret Escapes to the winner’s e-mail address.
21. Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw.
22. Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
23. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the prize draw, the decision of the directors of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.